Indian e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Welcome to India
All foreign nationals must have a valid travel visa before they begin their travel to India. Tourist may apply for visa anytime and arrive at selected Indian airports within 120 days after getting the approval and the stay will be valid for maximum of 60 days from the date of entry into the Indian territory. Online tourist visa is unextendable and non-transferrable. It cannot be applied for more than twice in a calendar year and it is valid two entries in case of tourist and business visa and for three entries in case of medical visa. Tourists can also avail the fast track facility in case of urgent requirements.
For urgent processing and expedited result tourists can choose the fast track service at additional charges in case of urgent travels. Urgent e-tourist Visa can be obtained in case of urgent requirements. To apply for the expedited service, your travel must be after 72 hours from the time your submit the appication. Please contact customer care number if you need any assistance with it.
It is extremely important to understand that once an application is initiated or submitted then you must not start or submit another application against the same passport number.Any and all subsequent applications shall be rejected by the Government of India due to redundancy/duplicity. It is strictly advised to finish and complete only one application and not submit more than one application. You shall not be granted any other visa against the same passport till the time your previous visa is still valid even if any details are incorrect in the visa. Once an application is submitted or visa is granted against a passport, it cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded. Applicants are advised to be utmost careful about the details submitted in the applications and must review before finally making the payment. It is strictly advised not submit more than one applications at the same time and only the same application be completed that was initiated. If there is any query about duplicity/redundancy then you must contact immediately on the 24/7 Customer care number and get it checked before proceeding further to avoid any kind of hassle.
e-Tourist Visa Facility is available for holders of passport of following countries
Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Regular and ordinary Passport which has at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket,with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Overseas Citizens/Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- The delivery times are not applicable for Sri Lankan and Chinese Passport Holders. For these nationalities the delivery time is 5 business days in case of urgent processing and 10 business days in case of normal processing.
- Customer Care: Customer Care available 24X7 Over the Phone as well as email.
- Processing: Maximum 4-7 days processing time.
- Quality Check: Quality Check and Required Correction is done against all the information and documents provided in the applications in order to achieve maximum approval ratio.
- Hassle-free:Completely online procedure, no paper work involved.
- Convenient: Applicable for selective Nationalities for Air and Sea Routes.
- Cheaper: Fixed fees, no hidden charges
- More accessible: Quickes and most relaible method of getting Indian Visa.
e-Tourist VISA Application PROCESS
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card
Receive eTV Online
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Fly To India
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel