Indian e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Welcome to India
All foreigners should possess a valid travel India Visa before they start their journey to India. Visa may be applied by tourists anytime and arrival at selected Indian airports can be done within 120 days after getting the approval. And the stay will be valid for a maximum of 90 days from the date of arrival in the Indian Territory. Online tourist Indian visa and online business visa is valid for multiple entries whereas medical visa is valid for three entries. Tourists can also utilize the fast track facility in case of urgent Indian e-Visa.
Processing Urgent Indian Visa
In case of urgent travels and expedited result tourists can choose the fast track service for urgent processing Indian e-Visa at additional charges. Urgent e-tourist Visa can be acquired in case of urgent requirements. To apply for the expedited service, your travel must be after 72 hours from the time of submission of your application. Please contact our customer care number in case you require any assistance for Indian Visa.
Important Note: India e-Visa Online Application
It is very crucial to understand that once an application is started or submitted then another application against the same passport number should not be started or submitted. Any and all subsequent applications shall be rejected by the Government of India because of redundancy/duplicity. It is strictly advised to complete and submit only one India Visa Application and not initiate more than one. You shall not be granted any other visa against the same passport till the time previous visa is still valid even if any details are incorrect in the visa.
Once an application is submitted or Indian Visa is granted against a passport, it will not be cancelled, amended or refunded. Applicants are advised to be utmost careful about the details they are submitting in the applications and must thoroughly review the application before finally making the payment. It is strictly advised not to submit more than one application at the same time and only one application that was initiated must be completed. If there is any query related to duplicity/redundancy then you must immediately contact on our 24/7 Customer care number and get it checked before proceeding further to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
Eligibility: Apply for Indian e-Visa
- International Travellers visiting India should have a valid purpose like Sightseeing, Recreation, Short duration medical treatment, Casual visit to meet friends or relatives or any business visit.
- Regular and ordinary Passport which must have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The physical passports have at-least two blank pages for stepping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers must have a return ticket or onward journey ticket along with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin are required to apply for a regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Overseas Citizens/Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders cannot avail this facility.
- Not accessible to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport for example every individual have a different passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- For people of Sri Lanka and China the visa delivery time is 10 business days in normal processing and 5 business days in urgent processing.
- Customer suport: Customer Care of India Visa available 24X7 Over the Phone as well as email.
- Processing: Maximum 4-7 days processing time.
- Hassle-free:Completely online procedure, no paper work involved.
- Convenient: Applicable for selective Nationalities for Air and Sea Routes.
- More accessible: Quickes and most relaible method of getting Indian Visa.
e-Tourist VISA Application PROCESS
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Pay visa fee online
Using Credit / Debit card
Receive eTV Online
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Fly To India
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel