Indian e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Welcome to India
All foreigners should possess a valid travel India Visa before they start their travel to India. Visa may be applied by tourists anytime and arrival at selected Indian airports can be done within 120 days after getting the approval. And the stay will be valid for a maximum of 90 days from the date of arrival in the Indian Territory. Online tourist visa and online business visa is valid for multiple entries whereas medical visa is valid for three entries. Tourists can also utilize the fast track facility in case of urgent requirements.
Urgent Processing e-Visa India
In case of urgent travels and expedited result tourists can choose the fast track service for urgent processing Indian e-Visa at additional charges. Urgent e-tourist Visa can be acquired in case of urgent requirements. To apply for the expedited service, your travel must be after 72 hours from the time of submission of your application. Please contact our customer care number in case you require any assistance with this.
Important Note: India e-Visa Online Application
It is very crucial to understand that once an application is started or submitted then another application against the same passport number should not be started or submitted. Any and all subsequent applications shall be rejected by the Government of India because of redundancy/duplicity. It is strictly advised to complete and submit only one application and not initiate more than one application. You shall not be granted any other visa against the same passport till the time previous visa is still valid even if any details are incorrect in the visa.
Once an application is submitted or visa is granted against a passport, it will not be cancelled, amended or refunded. Applicants are advised to be utmost careful about the details they are submitting in the applications and must thoroughly review the application before finally making the payment. It is strictly advised not to submit more than one application at the same time and only one application that was initiated must be completed. If there is any query related to duplicity/redundancy then you must immediately contact on our 24/7 Customer care number and get it checked before proceeding further to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
Passport holders of following below mentioned countries can avail e-Tourist Visa Facility:
Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility: Apply for Indian e-Visa
- International Travellers visiting India should have a valid purpose like Sightseeing, Recreation, Short duration medical treatment, Casual visit to meet friends or relatives, or any business visit.
- Regular and ordinary Passport which must have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travellers must have a return ticket or onward journey ticket along with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travellers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin are required to apply for a regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Overseas Citizens/Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders cannot avail this facility.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
- For Sri Lankan and Chinese Passport holders, the delivery time is 5 business days in case of urgent processing and 10 business days in the case of normal processing.
- Customer Care: Customer Care available 24X7 Over the Phone as well as email.
- Processing: Maximum 4-7 days processing time.
- Quality Check: Quality Check and Required Correction is done against all the information and documents provided in the applications in order to achieve maximum approval ratio.
- Hassle-free:Completely online procedure, no paper work involved.
- Convenient: Applicable for selective Nationalities for Air and Sea Routes.
- Cheaper: Fixed fees, no hidden charges
- More accessible: Quickes and most relaible method of getting Indian Visa.
e-Tourist VISA Application PROCESS
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card
Receive eTV Online
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Fly To India
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel