24/7 Customer Care
- USA +1 646 893 7849
- UK +44 203 411 6786
- AUS +61 283 107 380
- IND +91 11 2551 1088
- Worldwide phone support
Historical Tour of Delhi in a Private Car
Here is the best opportunity to cover up Delhi in 2 days with visits to the most important historical places.
Get picked up from your hotel in Delhi around 09:30-10:00 hrs on the first day and embark on this sightseeing tour. Admire the majestic view of the Qutab Minar, a 73 meter high tower of victory and bask in its stature until around 13:00 hrs and then break for lunch until 14.00 hrs. Post lunch at 14.30 hrs pass the crossing of Mathura and Lodhi road to enjoy the sight of a spectacular Garden Tomb of Humayun at around 15:30 hrs till tea time at 17:00 hrs.
Next day we start again at 10.00 hrs and head to see the symbol of administration and power, The Red Fort; The red sandstone walls of the fort exhibits a magnificent sight. Also, marvel at the sight of the Old fort or Purana Quila that is rectangular in shape and indulge in boating there until lunch time 13.00 hrs.
After lunch Relish the beauty of the Jantar Mantar which holds the astronomical instruments that were useful for accurate astronomical studies and your day tour gets over there at around 17:00 hrs.
Please Note: Prices may vary according to the pick-up location in Delhi and your choice of destinations.
- Visit to historical monuments.
- Sightseeing in Delhi.
Experienced driver guide
- Well maintained A/c Cab
- Experienced driver guide
- Options available : Dzire, Toyota Innova/Xylo, or Tempo Traveler
- Private Vehicle
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Basic medication
- In Sedan, maximum number of people are 4.
- In Toyota Innova or Similar, maximum number of people are 6.
- The sequence of the destinations can be decided after the pick up (depending upon traffic).
- The pickup would be done from Connaught Place (near Central Park) and the drop would given to the hotel/residence in Delhi (not NCR).
- Tickets for entry are not included.
This is a private tour.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking.
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.