e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Instructions for e-Tourist Visa
Applicants of the eligible countries are requested to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival.
The validity of e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa will be one year from the date of grant of ETA. The visa must be availed within its period of validity.
e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa is allowed for a multiple visits from the date of grant of ETA.
One recently clicked passport size photograph with white background, to be uploaded along with the photo page/first page of the applicants Passport containing personal details like name, date of birth, nationality, expiry date etc. Utmost care regarding the photograph clarity and other specifications should be taken while uploading with the application, failing to which might cause rejection of the application.
For obtaining the e-tourist visa, visitors would only need to upload a scanned copy of the front page of the original passport and a digital photograph with white background which can be taken at home with your digital camera or camera phone. It must be with a white background. Please make sure your have these documents ready on your system, laptop, IPAD or smart phone before you start filling the application form because you will be required to upload them with the application. Visa fees are non-refundable.
The applicant must carry a copy of the eTourist Visa along with him/her at the time of travel.
On arrival in India the biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration. The applicant's entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the India Airport who is a representative of the Government of India.
e-Tourist visa is valid for entry through 16 designated Airports i.e. Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, New Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Gaya, Jaipur, Lucknow, Tirchy, Varanasi and Trivandrum.
The Tourist eTV once when issued is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.
- Customer Care: Customer Care of India Visa available 24X7 Over the Phone as well as email.
- Processing: Maximum 4-7 days processing time.
- Quality Check: Quality Check and Required Correction is done against all the information and documents provided in the applications in order to achieve maximum approval ratio.
- Hassle-free:Completely online procedure, no paper work involved.
- Convenient: Applicable for selective Nationalities for Air and Sea Routes.
- Cheaper: Fixed fees, no hidden charges
- More accessible: Quickes and most relaible method of getting Indian Visa.
- More Than 700% Increase in Tourist Arrivals on E-Visa.
- India saw a jump in foreign tourists in April 2017.
e-Tourist VISA Application PROCESS
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Pay visa fee online
Using Credit / Debit card
Receive eTV Online
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Fly To India
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel